Many parents are lost for ideas of what to put in party bags, especially those parents who have never thrown a party for their child before. Here are Top 10 great ideas of gifts to use that are sure to make the young guests happy. Most girls have a particular theme for their party for example Princess party, Ballerina party, Fairy party or Butterfly and Flowers party.
Here are our Top 10 party bag gift ideas for girls:
1. Jewellery and hair accessories - Whether it's a necklace, bracelet or both, most girls love to dress up and look pretty.
2. Lip Gloss - This is a firm favourite with girls. You can buy lip gloss that is especially designed for children presented in pretty little cases. Many come in different flavours too.
3. Bags and Purses - Little handbags or fabric party bags are great to fill with smaller gifts. Use them as alternatives to plastic or paper party bags.
4. Stationery and Pens - Pencils, erasers, pencil sharpeners and note books come in lots of themes and designs. A packet of felt tips, crayons and colouring pencils can all be purchased in small sizes ideal to fit into party bags.
5. Temporary Tattoo Transfers - Easy to apply and remove and they available in many themes.
6. Get Crafty - Get the children to make something at the party which they can take home with them afterwards. Popular things to make and decorate are fabric party bags, pencil cases, trinket boxes, picture frames, flower pots to name a few.
7. Toys - Pocket money toys are great as they are fairly cheap and fit nicely into party bags, boxes or party cups. Popular girls toys are things like Keyrings, Yo Yo's, Fairy wands, Bouncy balls, Gliders and Bubbles.
8. Books - Any type of book, reading, colouring, sticker, puzzle books all make wonderful party gifts. It is worth buying value packs available from large book retailers as this will work out a lot cheaper.
9. Flowers & Plants - Great for a spring or summer party, you can buy little inexpensive pot plants or perhaps tie a small bunch of flowers together with ribbon. A packet of flower or vegetable seed are great too.
10. T-shirts - Whether they are plain, personalised or printed, a t-shirt is a great gift that each child can make good use of and they are fairly inexpensive to buy. The children can even decorate their own as part of the party entertainment.
It is always nice to give something sweet too. Here are just a few ideas:
Sweets - Old fashioned sweets are great, things like Love Hearts, Candy Lipsticks, and Candy Bracelets.
Cakes - Cupcakes and Fairy cakes are still the most popular and Cake Pops are becoming increasingly popular and look amazing.
Cookies - Decorate a cookie with icing and sweets or you can personalise them with each child's initials.
At Best Kids Party we have a wide range of great quality Girls Party Bag Fillers as well as Party Bags , Handmade Party Bags and Girls party Gift Cups, so you are sure to find something suitable that girls will love!